" Content Is King " (Bill Gates)
Every day, an unlimited amount of information takes form in thousands of PowerPoint presentations across all types of industries and organizations. This common practice generates three fundamental e-Learning challenges:
1. How to best capture all this valuable content
2. How to make it available to learners as complete e-Learning courses
3. How easily it can be tracked in any Learning Management System
iSpring Solutions addresses these challenges with iSpring Suite, an innovative e-Learning authoring tool that allows for the creation of mobile-ready e-Learning content for all platforms and devices in PowerPoint environment. iSpring's innovative technology makes iSpring Suite the industry's best engineered PowerPoint-based e-Learning development tool.
Transform PowerPoint Presentations into Complete e-Courses
Build - in basic package of e-Learning templates and assets
Select and combine elements from a variety of assets. The collection includes course templates, professionally-designed themes, photographic characters and backgrounds, icons, and buttons. A basic set of e-Learning assets is already included in your iSpring Suite. Subscribe to the iSpring Content Library to enjoy the full collection. About the full version →
Extensive LMS CompatibilityiSpring produces content that will work well with virtually any LMS. iSpring tools perfectly support all classic and new e-Learning standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC, cmi5, and xAPI (Tin Can).
Full Integration with iSpring Learn LMS
Use iSpring Learn LMS to deploy e-Learning in your organization.
The perfect bundle of iSpring Suite and iSpring Learn lets you enjoy the advanced reporting capabilities, excellent content playback, and instant one-click publishing.
What Is a King Without a Kingdom ?
"Content is King" (Gates, 1996). There is no doubt about that. However, no matter how good content can be, it is of no great value if it cannot be consumed in an organized manner, and if its benefits cannot be tracked and monitored so as to ensure the Learning & Talent growth of an organization.
For a King to thrive, he needs a Kingdom, along with a set of rules and laws that will allow him to rule his people and satisfy their needs in a flexible, effective, and easy way.
For content to 'thrive', a solid, configurable, and scalable Learning Management System is required -one that will satisfy its learners' training needs in the most flexible, effective, and easy way.
In the learning reality of the 21st century, training and development is vital
for any type of business.
Until a few years ago, solid e-Learning solutions were mostly affordable to larger organizations. However, these have now become mainstream, covering the whole spectrum of e-Learning needs in terms of functionality and cost. Especially after the exponential growth of the LMS industry in the last years, the market has become so competitive that cost is no longer an inhibitive factor in an organization's decision to implement a Learning Management System.
If your organization does not have a Learning Management System in place yet,
NOW is the best time to do so!
LMS technology has reached a stage of maturity that allows most platforms to offer:
- Simplicity, user-friendliness, and a modern style.
- One place for delivering, tracking, and reporting training.
- Flexibility and mobility.
- Learning in any type of form: web-based, blended and instructor-led.
- Very competitive subscription models that cover ever budget.
Just as an SUV vehicle cannot be compared to a pick-up truck, likewise, it is not productive to weigh all Learning Management Systems by the same standards. There are so many variant and specialized LMS platforms addressing specific needs that the question is no longer "What is the best LMS?" but rather:
" Which LMS best fits my organization's training needs and budget? "
Learning & Talent Management Solutions for Every Business Need
VASBOUR Solutions proposes three different platforms we believe can cover almost every training need and budget.
that delivers what it promises!
The most versatile e-Learning platform!
The solid choice for Enterprise
Learning & Talent Management needs!
What Is a Kingdom Without a General ?
No matter how good a King is and no matter how well his Kingdom is structured, there are always challenges that need to be addressed spontaneously to ensure a continued smooth operation and growth. Here comes the General, the Kingdom's experienced advisor who is called upon to secure its continued growth and wholeness, no matter the challenge.
Do you feel your organization requires expert advice regarding its e-Learning strategy
and guidance to reach its next level of Learning & Talent growth?
Today's organizational learning is a complex task requiring the right decisions to be made at every stage of an organization's Learning & Talent growth path.
- What are my present training needs?
- How well are my present training and learning operations defined?
- What are my present training and learning challenges?
- What would be the ideal training and learning reality for my organization?
- How can I capture my organization's knowledge and create a trackable Knowledge Base?
- How can I create a central Training and Learning Center?
- How can I ensure conciseness and compliance in my organization's training?
- Are strong Reporting and Analytics an essential need for my organization's management?
- Do I need to include micro-learning as a training module?
- Do I need to focus on mobile learning as well?
- Is social / informal learning compatible with my business model?
- How important and beneficial can social / informal learning be for my organization?
- Why does my organization need a Learning Management System?
- How can my organization benefit from the implementation of an LMS?
- How can I select the right LMS?
- How can I successfully implement such a platform?
- How easily and effectively can the existing learning technologies of my organization be integrated with an LMS?
- When is the right time to upgrade my LMS?
- How manageable is the migration from one LMS to another? What are the challenges?
- Is Talent growth vital for my organization?
The list can go on and on with tasks and challenges either at a higher level (addressing an organization's Learning & Talent culture) or at a more technical level (addressing specific and well-defined Learning & Talent needs).
VASBOUR Solutions can not only help your organization find the right solutions for your training and learning needs, but also assist in:
- Exploring your organization's Learning & Talent culture.
- Creating an e-Learning awareness.
- Establishing the necessary confidence for further growth.