By Implementation we mean the process of rendering the LMS operational and fully integrated within an organization's technology ecosystem.
An implementation project usually falls under one of the following categories:
- The implementation of a new LMS for the first time in an organization.
- An organization's transition from one LMS platform to another, of a different vendor.
- An organization's upgrade from a usually quite older version of LMS to the latest one, of the same vendor.
One example is an organization upgrading its SABA SEC 5x and 6x versions to the latest SEC 7x version. In such cases, as there is usually no automatic way of upgrading, this has to be treated as a separate project.
- An organization's transition from one LMS solution to another, of the same vendor.
- For example, Epignosis offers two LMS solutions: TalentLMS and eFrontPro.
Another example is SABA which also offers two different LMS solutions: SABA Enterprise Cloud and SABA People Cloud. Although there are many similarities among the platforms of the same vendor, there is usually no automatic way of transitioning from one to the other. This transition is treated as a separate project.
Whatever your implementation project, we are here to support you in successfully completing it.
By Data Migration we mean the export of a large number of data from one system and their bulk import to an LMS. The challenge here is the proper transformation of the data so they can be readable by the LMS.
We have extensive experience in Data Migration projects, including the bulk import of data such as:
- Import of new users and / or update of existing ones
- Import of new courses and / or update of existing ones
- Import of organizations
- Import of transcripts
Alone, the selection of the right platform and its successful implementation cannot ensure a significant ROI for your organization in the long run. Dedicated resources for its proper and ongoing support, both from a technical and functional performance point of view, are necessary.
Often, challenges such as a high turnover rate or resource overallocation may result in the disrupted operation of an LMS and limited exploitation of its full capabilities, which leads to reduced capitalization on the organization's investment.
At VASBOUR Solutions, we can take over the complete or partial management of your LMS solution at a technical and functional level, ensuring its seamless operation and peak performance at any given time.
 By technical performance we refer to the ongoing monitoring of the LMS to ensure it functions as per design. System dysfunctions spanning from a total system outage to isolated system errors affecting a specific LMS functionality are handled and resolved through the following protocol:
1. Complete analysis of the issue.
2. Detailed articulation of the issue.
3. Submission of a support ticket to the vendor's support team (according to the vendor's standards).
4. Ongoing in-between timely and responsive communication.
5. Case escalation when judged necessary.
6. Confirmation that the issue has been resolved.
7. Closing of the case.
 By functional performance we mean the everyday and / or periodic tasks that need to be performed by the platform's System Administrators at a functional level (i.e., related to the various functions offered by the LMS). These may include: importing new users, editing existing user profiles, creating new courses, curriculum and certifications, checking for new content compatibility with the LMS, testing new use cases in the sandbox, creating new reports, etc.
Are you a SABA LMS customer? Do you have any SABA-related challenges?
With over 5 years of experience and thousands of hours invested in active SABA projects in every industry, we have reached the highest level of expertise and can proudly offer very competitive services for both SABA Enterprise Cloud (SEC) and SABA People Cloud (SPC) editions.
Among others, our services include:
- Implementation services for both SEC and SPC editions.
- Migration services from SEC 5x or 6x versions to SEC 7x version.
- Migration services from any SEC version to SPC edition.
- Migration services for any kind of data (e.g., transcripts, users, courses, etc.) either on SEC or SPC editions.
- Migration from any LMS to SABA LMS.
- Migration from SABA to any other LMS.
- E-commerce setup.
- Testing of New Case scenarios in SABA sandbox.
- Training services: SABA LMS Admin training.
(System Admin, Catalog / Learning, HR Admin, People Admin, etc.)
- Support services: We act as the liaison between your organization and the SABA Support team, taking care of the entire support case cycle according to SABA specifications.
iSpring Suite is the industry's best engineered PowerPoint-based e-Learning development tool.
Not only can you benefit from our 10% discount code in every iSpring Suite purchase, we can also provide your organization with accredited, high-level training for your team on any iSpring product.
Does your organization have a high turnover rate? Do you lack the time to train new Administrators for your selected LMS platform?
We have the time and the expertise to deliver high level Administrator training for any LMS solution.
Practical, affordable and turn-key, our training will focus on your organization's use case scenarios to ensure the new LMS Administrator is operational in the shortest period of time.